LOOP is a mission-driven insurance company, creating fair car insurance for all. Rather than relying on unfair criteria like credit score to price our customers — we use predictive models and real-time driving data to give customers a price they can feel great about.
We are tech-powered and people-centered. Our community, customers, and team members are at the heart of who we are and why we do what we do. We’re a B-Corp backed by top-tier VCs, institutional investors, and reinsurers, who all believe in the change we’re bringing to this industry.
If you’re looking to join a dynamic company that is positive, engaging, and diverse you’ve found the right place.
The Customer Care Specialist is a member of the Customer Service team and responsible for assisting customers via chat, phone and email. They are tasked with delivering a delightful experience in every interaction, documenting, escalating and following-up with customers as needed. Care Specialists have knowledge of insurance products and use their understanding to advise customers on coverage, limits and discounts as well as perform ad-hoc policy administration duties.
This role is part of LOOP’s Insurance Operations and Customer Service teams.
- Valid TX Property and Casualty (P&C) Insurance License REQUIRED
- Experience in P&C customer service or sales, 3+ years is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, analytical skills, and customer service skills
- An understanding of auto insurance coverages, offered by LOOP
- Knowledge of state insurance regulations and laws
- Ability to work independently, stay organized, manage priorities, and exercise sound judgment
- Ability to adapt to new technology as we build our processes and workflows
- Supervisory experience is a plus
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus
- Demonstrated commitment to high quality customer service
- Proficient in Word, Google Sheets, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat
- Weekend and Evening availability may be required
- This position is for full time, remote work, with the option to work out of our HQ in Austin, TX
- $50,000 - $65,000 Salary ranges are used in good faith, depends on experience and are subject to change
- Time Allocation: 85% handling incoming phone calls and chats, documenting and following-up with customers and 15% working on ad-hoc projects
- Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience
- Employee Stock Options
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Unlimited PTO
To apply, please fill out the webform with your contact information and resume.
We are an equal opportunity employer and cherish the diversity you will bring to our team.