Loop is an auto insurance provider that will use AI to provide a fair price to all. We've developed a proprietary methodology that allows us to price drivers based on the roads they drive instead of their demographic data, which is the norm today.
We are building the world’s best in-house Customer Service operations and are seeking big-hearted, hospitality-oriented, and licensed Customer Care reps to join our team.
Loop is a Public-Benefit Corporation with a double-bottom line approach to business measuring Profit and Purpose. We are a VC-backed and fast-growing business that’s redefining what it means to be an insurance company. 100% of our full-time employees are granted benefits, paid time off, and equity in our company to grow alongside us.
Let’s shape the future of insurance, together.
About The Role
Our Customer Service Representatives (CXR) provide exceptional service in every customer interaction. We are customer-focused, and enjoy making a connection with everyone we speak with. We have a passion for problem-solving. We want to build lasting relationships with our customers and build a community of safe, well-informed and educated drivers. We are our customers.
- Assist new customers with questions about Loop products and services.
- Assist existing customers with issue resolution, policy support, and endorsements to their policies
- Assist with customers with Renewal support
- Direct involvement with customers, providing technical support, providing copies of documents, responding to coverage questions, billing questions, ensuring first call resolution and customer satisfaction in every interaction.
- Actively listens to our customers, making a connection with compassionate communication, and displaying genuine empathy for our customers' situation.
- Understand each situation to be able to provide an effective and efficient resolution to our customer needs.
The most highly qualified candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Property & Casualty Insurance license, career designations, or relevant prior experience
- Minimum of two years experience in an Insurance Customer Service setting is highly preferred. Account management or underwriting support experience is helpful.
- Proven customer support experience or prior experience as a client service representative is highly preferred.
- Strong work ethic and team player.
- Ability to understand and explain insurance coverages offered by Loop.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and to exercise sound judgment based on company policies and procedures.
- Ability to understand applicable state insurance regulations and laws.
- Ability to organize and manage priorities.
- Commitment to Loop values and customer service.
- Advanced knowledge and proficiency with general office computer programs is required to perform position duties (Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat & industry specific software)