LOOP is a mission-driven insurance company, creating fair car insurance for all. Rather than relying on unfair criteria like credit score to price our customers — we use predictive models and real-time driving data to give customers a price they can feel great about.
We are tech-powered and people-centered. Our community, customers, and team members are at the heart of who we are and why we do what we do. We’re a B-Corp backed by top-tier VCs, institutional investors, and reinsurers, who all believe in the change we’re bringing to this industry.
If you’re looking to join a dynamic company that is positive, engaging, and diverse you’ve found the right place.
As a Customer Success Consultant, your core responsibility will be to quote and sell auto insurance policies to potential LOOP insureds. You will conduct front-line risk evaluation, educate on our product, and quote/sell them the appropriate auto insurance coverages to fit their needs.
Your success will be tied to customer satisfaction, achieving sales targets, and meeting quality requirements. You will be responsible for hitting a preset premium target each month, with the opportunity to earn additional compensation for exceeding that goal. With tens of thousands of interested prospects that have signed up for the LOOP waitlist, warm leads will be provided. No cold calling! You will also be measured on following underwriting guidelines, our sales process, and the LOOP Method on each quote to ensure compliance and identify growth opportunities.
- Active Property and Casualty or Personal Lines insurance license in Texas required (multiple states a plus)
- 3+ years experience selling auto insurance in a remote call center setting
- Proven track record of exceeding insurance sales goals
- Knowledge of state insurance regulations and laws
- Thorough understanding of private-passenger auto insurance coverages, offered by LOOP
- Ability to work independently, stay organized, manage priorities, and exercise sound judgment
- Demonstrated commitment to high quality customer service
- Solid computer, IT, and systems experience, especially Google Workspace
- Ability to adapt to new technology as we build our processes and workflows
- Bilingual a plus
- This position is for full time, remote work, with the option to work out of our HQ in Austin, TX
- $55,000 - $70,000 Base salary ranges are used in good faith, depend on experience, and are subject to change
- Time Allocation: 85% quoting and selling policies to potential customers, 10% performance improvement thorough meetings and trainings, 5% working on ad-hoc projects
- Employee Stock Options
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Fourteen Weeks Paid Family Leave
To apply, please fill out the webform with your contact information and resume.
We are an equal opportunity employer and cherish the diversity you will bring to our team.