LOOP sells car insurance that is fair for everyone. We do this by using data about how and where you drive to make better decisions (rather than relying on credit score and other demographic factors), while delivering a delightful customer experience focused on building community and trust in financial services.
The Data Analyst focuses on providing support on business performance, data improvements and generating reports to help make better decisions. This role is part of LOOP’s Data Team.
All Data Analysts will participate in:
- Collecting raw data, as needed, from third-party sources, occasionally via APIs or FTP servers
- Analyzing data to generate descriptive statistics using SQL and/or Python
- Developing key performance indicators and recommendations for key decisions
- Storing and analyzing data in the cloud
- Developing reports and dashboards to help executives understand and evaluate key performance metrics
Based on the applicants specific experience and skills, a Data Analyst might also specialize in Business Analytics, Data Engineering, Geospatial Analysis, or Actuarial Ratemaking.
- Experience with SQL, also Python preferred
- Experience using Tableau or Google Data Studio (preferred)
- Experience with cloud platforms, Google Cloud Platform preferred
- Experience with ArcGIS or GIS packages
- Strong communication and data storytelling skills
This position is for full time, based in Austin TX with potential options of remote work.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
To apply, please fill out the webform with your contact information and resume. We are an equal opportunity employer and cherish the diversity you will bring to our team.