LOOP sells car insurance that is fair for everyone. We do this by using data about how and where you drive to make better decisions (rather than relying on credit score and other demographic factors), while delivering a delightful customer experience focused on building community and trust in financial services.
The DevOps / Cloud Engineer works with the engineering team to build and maintain CI/CD pipelines. In addition, this role is in charge of implementing monitoring across infrastructures and micro services to ensure maximum uptime, reliability, and security. This role is part of LOOP's Engineering team.
- Work with the engineering team to implement solutions and organization for full cloud deployments using GCP (Google Cloud Platform) and in some cases AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Implement and Manage CI/CD best practices and provide governance for code repositories
- Implement infrastructure and microservice monitoring to minimize service downtime, and insure adequate performance and reliability
- Ensure Cloud security best practices are maintained and followed by the engineering team through architecture and code-reviews
- 3 to 5 years of experience
- 2+ years of experience with Google Cloud Platform (other cloud experience is also valuable)
- Experience building Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) Pipelines / infrastructure (e.g., Terraform, Jenkins, etc.)
- Experience with Cloud Monitoring as a Service (e.g., datadog, splunk, dynatrace, etc.)
- Experience setting up environments (test, dev, staging, production, etc.)
- Familiarity with access control for team-members (RBAC - PBAC)
This position is for full time, based in Austin TX with potential options of remote work.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
To apply, please fill out the webform with your contact information and resume. We are an equal opportunity employer and cherish the diversity you will bring to our team.