LOOP is a mission-driven insurance company, creating fair car insurance for all. Rather than relying on unfair criteria like credit score to price our customers — we use predictive models and real-time driving data to give customers a price they can feel great about.
We are tech-powered and people-centered. Our community, customers, and team members are at the heart of who we are and why we do what we do. We’re a B-Corp backed by top-tier VCs, institutional investors, and reinsurers, who all believe in the change we’re bringing to this industry.
If you’re looking to join a dynamic company that is positive, engaging, and diverse you’ve found the right place.
The Email Marketing Specialist will oversee all areas related to email distribution and management, including, but not limited to: strategy, planning, split testing, scheduling, and analyzing data in order to improve LOOP’s open rates, click-through rates, and engagement with our community.
This position will become an integral part of the diverse, fast-paced, and highly passionate LOOP team. You can expect to work closely with our Head of Growth, creative team, and production team to develop meaningful content that not only resonates deeply with our audience but propels them to take action and join our community. You should be a highly motivated team player with a willingness to learn and grow with LOOP.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct market research to better learn consumer behaviors
- Create email campaigns to improve open rates and conversions
- Split test subject lines, copy, design, and etc.
- Segment lists to target the right message to where the user is in the funnel
- Review our former campaigns to determine areas of strength and weakness; then develop new strategies
- Conceptualize email marketing campaigns that speak directly to the pain points of existing and prospective customers
- Create well-written copy that’s engaging, error free, and can drive CTAs
- Collaborate with graphic designers to improve the visual appearance of campaigns
- Maintain a database of customers who have opted to receive our communication
- Distribute emails through the use of automation software
- Monitor and report on the utility of each campaign
- Proven experience creating high-impact, ROI focused, and unique email marketing campaigns
- Prior database management experience, preferably in a similar role
- Proven experience with list segmentation
- Excellent project management skills specific to marketing
- Outstanding copywriting and copy editing abilities
- Ability to harness collaboration to produce well-crafted content
- This position is for full time, remote work, with the option to work out of our HQ in Austin, TX
- $75,000 - $80,000 Base salary ranges are used in good faith, depend on experience, and are subject to change
- Time Allocation: 60% developing email campaigns focused on conversions and community building, 20% running split tests, 15% performance improvement through meetings and trainings, 5% working on ad-hoc projects
- Employee Stock Options
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Fourteen Weeks Paid Family Leave
To apply, please fill out the webform with your contact information and resume.
We are an equal opportunity employer and cherish the diversity you will bring to our team.