LOOP sells car insurance that is fair for everyone. We do this by using data about how and where you drive to make better decisions (rather than relying on credit score and other demographic factors), while delivering a delightful customer experience focused on building community and trust in financial services.
- Build highly scalable front-end applications that are either customer facing or for internal use
- Collaborate with product designers to build dynamic and responsive front end applications ensuring fluidity and consistency across devices
- Ensure the use of security best practices such as authentication, reCaptcha, and others as outlined by the security engineer
- Collaborate with full-stack and backend engineers to keep API requests and payloads consistent with expectations and business logic
- 2+ years experience
- React front-end experience
- Experience developing single and multi-page web applications
- Experience interacting with API enabled backends
- Experience authenticating the front-end with a backend service and/or API and managing authenticated routes in the front-end
This position is for full time, based in Austin TX with potential options of remote work.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
To apply, please fill out the webform with your contact information and resume. We are an equal opportunity employer and cherish the diversity you will bring to our team.