LOOP Labs is looking for a designer to join our creative team in helping create strong visual assets that leverage our brand to effectively tell stories through our website, app, email, and social channels. This person has a unique ability to elevate the brand experience by providing tasteful direction and edits that move our brand into a from a guideline into a social-first world.
About Loop Labs
LOOP Labs is the most social-forward content lab in the world - bringing together some of the greatest creative talent operating across social platforms to create, produce, and distribute social-first content. The Lab operates as an independent, invention and creation studio and interacts regularly with LOOP’s Head of Production.
What you’ll do
- Conceptualize ways to bring our brand to life through design in web & digital environments
- Create & Craft edits for
- Landing Pages
- Blog & CMS
- Assets for Social Media
- Create a strong brand identity for LOOP online
We’re look for a team member who has:
- Strong proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite & Webflow
- Experience working on a range of digital projects including social media graphics, responsive web pages, email designs,
- Strong instinct for traditional and social design principles
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Ability to work well with a creative team
- Ability to respond quickly to edits
- Ability to work on Eastern Standard time
- Experience working with brand guidelines
What to expect
In this position, you can watch your creative visions come to life on LOOP’s set. We would like to inspire people to pursue their own art — a necessary and liberating step in becoming a social-first insurance company. You can expect to work hand in glove with our creative teams. We are in equal parts looking to teach and be taught. Thanks for considering Loop. We hope you enjoy the ride.
This position is for full time, based in Austin TX with pot