LOOP Labs is looking for graphic design talent to join our team. This role is crafted for someone who is passionate about visual storytelling and is able to take complex concepts and simplify them through design. If you enjoy the art of making something from nothing and pushing the boundaries on eye-catching designs, this role is right for you.
LOOP Labs is the most social-forward content lab in the world - bringing together some of the greatest creative talent operating across social platforms to create, produce, and distribute social-first content. The Lab operates as an independent, invention and creation studio and interacts regularly with LOOP’s Head of Production.
What you’ll do
- Storytell, visually
- Use copy and creative direction to come up with your own original creations
- Edit photos into eye-catching messages for social
- Build graphic designs from concept to creation
We’re look for a team member who has:
- 3+ years experience in the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, lightroom, etc)
- Intermediate knowledge and understanding of photography
- Strong instinct for traditional and social design principles
- Ability to work well with a creative team
- Ability to respond quickly to edits
- Ability to work on Eastern Standard time
What to expect
In this position, you can watch your creative visions come to life on LOOP’s set. We would like to inspire people to pursue their own art — a necessary and liberating step in becoming a social-first insurance company. You can expect to work hand in glove with our creative teams. We are in equal parts looking to teach and be taught. Thanks for considering Loop. We hope you enjoy the ride.
This position is for full time, based in Austin TX with potential options of remote work.