LOOP is a mission-driven insurance company, creating fair car insurance for all. Rather than relying on unfair criteria like credit score to price our customers — we use predictive models and real-time driving data to give customers a price they can feel great about.
We are tech-powered and people-centered. Our community, customers, and team members are at the heart of who we are and why we do what we do. We’re a B-Corp backed by top-tier VCs, institutional investors, and reinsurers, who all believe in the change we’re bringing to this industry.
If you’re looking to join a dynamic company that is positive, engaging, and diverse you’ve found the right place.
In this role, you will become an integral part of the diverse, fast-paced, and highly passionate LOOP team. You can expect to work closely with our Head of Growth, creative teams, and data team to develop meaningful campaigns that not only resonate deeply with our audience but propel them to take action and join our community.
The Growth Marketing Analyst will design experiments, evolve creative, and optimize conversion rates, using data analytics. The Analyst will be responsible for tracking every touchpoint of the customer user journey to project attrition and customer lifetime value.
What you’ll do
- Develop insights into how to grow revenue, scale or monetize products, and launch high-impact campaigns
- Develop an understanding of the customer journey that inform conversion and insights into customer lifetime value
- Develop customer personas
- Design and oversee the implementation of A/B testing to improve conversion
- Provide feedback and work collaboratively with digital ad creative and copy development
- Design automations and dashboards to report on advertising budget spent and ad/campaign performance.
- Provide ongoing actionable insights into campaign performance to relevant stakeholders.
- Experience in multi-channel digital advertising and Facebook, Instagram, Google Search metrics
- Experience designing experiments and implementing A/B testing
- 3 to 5 years of direct experience working in marketing data analytics, preferred
- Analytical skills, including experience using SQL; Python and Google Cloud experience is also highly preferred
- Project management experience
- Experience with cloud technology, Google Cloud Storage preferred
- Experience visualizing results using Tableau or Looker
This position is full-time, based in Austin TX with potential options of remote work.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Includes a competitive salary, medical and dental insurance benefits, extended paid family leave, and stock options.
To apply, please fill out the webform with your contact information and resume.
We are an equal opportunity employer and cherish the diversity you will bring to our team.