LOOP is an AI-powered insurance company, driven by good. We sell car insurance priced based on how you actually drive, rather than relying on traditional factors like credit and income. We are a Public-Benefit Corporation (B-Corp), so our mission is built into our DNA. LOOP is backed by tier-1 VC investors, A+ rated reinsurers, and recently closed our $21M Series A round to continue expanding our mission and team. We can't wait to hear from you.
Our People Operations (People Ops) Coordinator will focus on providing support on business performance, hr administration, and generating reports to help make better decisions. This role is part of LOOP’s People Operations Team where the mission is to continuously invest in human potential.
- Maintaining a current and projected organizational chart and ensuring new job listings are updated regularly
- Maintaining a database of interviews and overseeing the interview process for new employees in collaboration with the People Operations Manager
- Managing the onboarding of new employees
- Benefit administration including enrollments, terminations and changes
- Developing and standardizing protocols and policies
- Participating in the development of employee training and best practices
- Managing state and local tax filings and make sure appropriate taxes are paid
- Issuing reimbursements and paying vendor invoices in a timely manner
- Managing sensitive and confidential matters like personnel relations, employee relations and organizational changes, planning and protecting the security of information, data and files.
- Supporting with the development of various HR reports
- Providing other administrative support and assisting with special projects as outlined by the People Operations Manager, as needed
- 2+ years experience in a human resources, ideally in a high-growth startup
- 2+ years experience with benefits administration and HRIS
- Knowledge of relevant state and federal laws and regulations
- Experience in venture-capital backed startup preferred
- Experience using an HR platforms and HRIS (Gusto, or Workday) preferred
Impact at LOOP
Our People Ops Coordinator will play a key role in addressing issue and opportunities related to human performance at LOOP. From new hires and training initiatives to policy and procedures, People Ops guides the performance of the organization.
50% Administration and Reporting
25% Special Projects
This position is for full-time, based in Austin TX with potential options of remote work.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
To apply, please fill out the webform with your contact information and resume. We are an equal opportunity employer and cherish the diversity you will bring to our team.