LOOP is a mission-driven insurance company, creating fair car insurance for all. Rather than relying on unfair criteria like credit score to price our customers — we use predictive models and real-time driving data to give customers a price they can feel great about.
We are tech-powered and people-centered. Our community, customers, and team members are at the heart of who we are and why we do what we do. We’re a B-Corp backed by top-tier VCs, institutional investors, and reinsurers, who all believe in the change we’re bringing to this industry.
If you’re looking to join a dynamic company that is positive, engaging, and diverse you’ve found the right place.
The “Product Manager - Consumer Tech” will be responsible for improving customer experiences by generating new product ideas, and outlining detailed product strategies, among other duties. This position requires to manage diverse in-house teams and third parties if applicable, which means having strong technical background and excellent interpersonal skills. This role is part of LOOP’s CFT team.
- Drive the product roadmap for Loop’s customer portals both in web and mobile applications.
- Outline detailed product vision and strategy
- Work closely with our CFT engineering team to prioritize features and ensure we are building the right product.
- Work closely with Executives, Marketing, Insurance Ops, and Customer success teams to identify opportunities for product growth.
- Define and monitor transactional and engagement metrics to ensure feature and product success and adoption.
- Participate in regular meetings to keep the engineering team aligned with the overall product strategy (Sprint planning, retrospectives, standups..)
- Research the market and competition.
- 3 to 7 years of experience as a Product Manager in a direct to consumer company.
- Experience building Customer facing products. Proven track record of building transactional and engagement based consumer products.
- Empathy towards the customer and having a strong understanding of what makes a “Delightful customer journey”
- Strong technical background to be able to communicate effectively with engineers on the team.
- Great communication skills to present your ideas and collaborate with executives within the company.
Bonus Points/Nice to have:
- Experience working in the financial services/insurance industry.
- Previously worked in cloud environments that use serverless infrastructure to build microservices.
This position is for full time, based in Austin TX with potential options of remote work.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
To apply, please fill out the webform with your contact information and resume.
We are an equal opportunity employer and cherish the diversity you will bring to our team.