LOOP sells car insurance that is fair for everyone. We do this by using data about how and where you drive to make better decisions (rather than relying on credit score and other demographic factors), while delivering a delightful customer experience focused on building community and trust in financial services.
The Products & Compliance Specialist (PCS) is responsible for the research and team coordination, submission, implementation and maintenance of form, rate and rule filings in all of the states in which the Company operates.
Typical activities will include:
- Research and maintenance of legal and regulatory compliance as prescribed by state and federal laws, regulations and agencies.
- Market research of potential insurance products/lines and to create reports on findings.
- Product market analysis includes feasibility analysis, competitor analysis, rates and forms comparisons, compliance observations, pricing analysis, and more.
- Basic knowledge of actuarial methods and familiarity with actuarial calculations
- At least two years of experience with insurance products and compliance
- Experience in the submission of form, rate and rule filings with SERFF
- Advanced knowledge and proficiency with general office computer programs is required to perform position duties (Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat & industry specific software)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent people skills, with a desire to contribute and work with a highly-innovative team
- A college degree in an insurance related field, other advanced degrees, career insurance designations, and licenses are highly preferred.
This position is for full time, based in Austin TX with potential options of remote work.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
To apply, please fill out the webform with your contact information and resume. We are an equal opportunity employer and cherish the diversity you will bring to our team.