LOOP is a mission-driven insurance company, creating fair car insurance for all. Rather than relying on unfair criteria like credit score to price our customers — we use predictive models and real-time driving data to give customers a price they can feel great about.
We are tech-powered and people-centered. Our community, customers, and team members are at the heart of who we are and why we do what we do. We’re a B-Corp backed by top-tier VCs, institutional investors, and reinsurers, who all believe in the change we’re bringing to this industry.
If you’re looking to join a dynamic company that is positive, engaging, and diverse you’ve found the right place.
Our technical Recruiter will focus on providing support to hiring managers based on current and future needs. This role is part of LOOP’s People Operations team.
- Building and maintaining a pipelines of candidates in various industries with a focus on IT, and Insurance
- Oversee the candidate lifecycle: sourcing, application screening, phone screening, interview scheduling, and closing candidates
- Qualifying client job requirements via in-person, video and phone meetings where details are identified including top skills, work environment, the reason for the opening etc.
- Full-cycle recruiting in a fast-paced and high-growth environment: sourcing using various platforms and strategies
- Screening candidates via phone interviews, video interviews, technical testing and in-person interviews
- Checking multiple references for candidates, conducting salary negotiations and providing internal interview preparation to candidates/hiring managers
- Maintaining successful partnerships with Department Leaders to understand the business needs of their teams and to hire value-aligned talent to fill their roles
- Collaborate with the People Operations Manager and Coordinator to ensure offer letters, benefits and benefits stay up to date
- 3-7 years of recruitment experience finding and hiring high-quality talent across multiple disciplines
- Experience in high growth start-up environment is preferred
- Demonstrated commitment to delivering on all deadlines and executing in a very-fast-paced environment
- International recruitment experience is preferred
- Excellent communication and people skills, and the ability to converse with and deeply understand candidates
- Proficiency with ATS and other related platforms (LinkedIn Recruiter and Indeed are highly preferred)
This position is full time and is fully-remote, with the option to relocate to Austin, TX.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Includes a competitive salary, health insurance, benefits, extended paid family leave, and stock options.
To apply, please fill out the webform with your contact information and resume.
We are an equal opportunity employer and cherish the diversity you will bring to our team.