LOOP Labs is looking for a Video Editor to join our media team in creating social-first content. This role is for someone passionate about storytelling in a culture-forward way, whether it be creating an eye-catching Tiktok or crafting a beautiful edit. You naturally tend toward telling stories for a social-first world, and can dynamically react to the fast changing world that is social media.
About Loop Labs
LOOP Labs is the most social-forward content lab in the world - bringing together some of the greatest creative talent operating across social platforms to create, produce, and distribute social-first content. The Lab operates as an independent, invention and creation studio and interacts regularly with LOOP’s Head of Production.
What you’ll do
- Edit videos in short and long form clips for social media
- Craft edits that help catch the attention of our core audience
- Stay on top of new trends and conversations online
- Work closely with our Creative Directors on crafting content for the current culture
We’re look for a team member who has:
- 2+ years experience in the Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro x
- 2+ years experience in Adobe After effects
- Intermediate knowledge and understanding of camera operations
- Understanding of video formats related to multiple social platforms
- Efficiently caption and transcribe
- Ability to work well with a creative team
- Ability to respond quickly to edits
- Ability to work on Eastern Standard time
What to expect
In this position, you can watch your creative visions come to life on LOOP’s set. We would like to inspire people to pursue their own art — a necessary and liberating step in becoming a social-first insurance company. You can expect to work hand in glove with our creative teams. We are in equal parts looking to teach and be taught. Thanks for considering Loop. We hope you enjoy the ride.
This position is for full time, based in Austin TX with potential options of remote work.