This is one of the best companies in the world that almost everyone is sleeping on. I know it's a hot take but Shopify is the new eBay and Stripe will be the new Paypal.
Shopify is one of the most underrated companies but in 2020 they were able to show their dominance in the stock market.
Here are the 10 reasons I love Shopify and was one of the top companies made for the Red Panda Stock Club Last Year
1. Shopify is the new eBay
2. It is in the top 15 of all US stocks
3. One of the easiest platforms to use for business owners to be able to sell their products and services
4. They have positive profits and healthy margins
5. 2021 was their highest revenue growth in year due to everyone being growth in years
6. They are better than their competitors: WooCommerce, Wix, and BigCommerce
7. Their trailing 12 month is $3.5 billion dollars - up 99.6%
8. Their 5 year CAGR revenue growth is 70%
9. Shopify payments processed surged 135%
10. Shopify is up 5,056.62% all time at the time of this article and over the 10 is could possibly push up to 9,032.4% roi since it's ipo